Own Occupation Disability Insurance For Dentists
Eligibility Ends December 31st, 2019
Lowest Price Guarantee
- Provides Dentists the ability to continue earning an income while collecting disability insurance benefits.
- Guarantees Premiums stay level and Contract Provisions remain locked in.
- Provides coverage for partial disabilities.
- Protects your most valuable asset, which is your ability to earn an income and maintain control of your career.
Protect your investment in your career with "True" Own Occupation Disability Insurance.
Group Long Term Disability Insurance is NOT own occupation Disability Insurance
- Group Insurance does not pay your full benefit if you are disabled in your occupation and earning income while working in another occupation
- Group Disability Insurance is taxable
Only 6 Insurance Carriers offer Own Occupation Disability Insurance for Dentists
We’ll quote them all for you.
Meet Your Agent
Schedule an appointment with Nick today to discuss Own Occupation Disability Insurance. Nick's clients normally save over $50,000 during the course of their career on their disability premiums.